Thursday, December 23, 2010

PMR Result

Hooray !!!!
Its 23rd December ,we going get our PMR result today !!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I am prefect so we can get our result earlier thn student when teacher said the                                               

ppl who tick is didnt get 7 or8As.

At first ,i juz thought that i juz can get 5 As for my PMR but my friends shout at me,

"hey ,Mai Calvin u also get 7 or 8As for PMR "


That time i shocked and i quickly grab the the name lists from my friends and my

name really didnt tick .I juz saw that wow my class was so great juz 11ppl didnt get 

7or 8As When my friend-->Tan Yen Zhong ,he keep asking me hw many As did  I get .

I told him you need went to hall and get ur result cuz u get 7or 8 As.

he straight away shout :Yesh !!Mai Calvin I love you !hahaxd


After that I also rush into the hall and get my PMR result .In the hall i had heard

"Huat ah I get straight As"


And I juz get 7 As for my PMR ,my malay get B !!! wth

After take our exam ,I & Teik Yaw went to take photo ,
he said :lai lai we go in front qian jin dou 

Manazai juz now when i saw our photo at newspaper ,my face was so blur and my face was 

cover by another guy result paper X.x

Cute cute Kheng Guan& Yi Siang


Hooray,all get 7&8As
Adrian ,Alvin,Kheng GUan &Yi Siang



Hooray !That me & my friends 
i look so steam >.< 

Although we get 7&8As for PMR but we muz also work harder in SPM.
We Must get all straight A+ in SPM !!!!!

2 comments: