Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Celebration

          That day was my great day and my family help me celebrate my bday at Soba Yoshi which located at 303-01-15,Krystal Point,Jalan Sulatan Azlan Shah,Bayan Baru,11900 Penang.The Japanse Restaurant is totally look so great and the chef cook in front of us and he also took a picture with me .That nite was totally great after had our dinner ,thn we went back home,and i had juz realised that my sis had made a Fruit Cake for me and it look quite nice .<3




My sis and her bf 


"Sashimi '
look nice rite the wasabi 

My dad with his guiness draft



That me d Birthday Boy look endao rite ?hahaxd

My parents

My family

My sister
OMG thy trying to snatch away my first kiss O.O

The chef (^-^)




Egg on the air

The chef said this is the christmas fire


Beef ,it taste so yummy

My birthday cake which made by my second sis
My sis said that this cake d decoration got meaning d



Using my teeth to take up the candle

That is what i hav for my bday ,the soba yoshi is really a great restaurant if you are free you can go have your Xmas dinner at there .That day was a great birthday .\(^-^)/

3 comments: