Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A nite at E&O

Yesterday went E&o hotel and stayed at there 2days 1 nite it looks so nice with the decorations of christmas bt bz of ytd afternoon had a tuition which spent me more thn 3 hours so i not really enjoyed very much...so after tuition it already 7.00pm so we park at the hotel and walk to red garden for having our dinner .Although walked to there juz a short journey bt quite awesome cuz can saw so many lengzhai and lenglui at the pub .Here is some picture that i had took :



A huge Xmas tree look great

They served us a fruit juice while we checked in

That my mom

My eldest sister
My "Chubby" second sis


That ME!hahaxd no muscles de>.<


The view from my hotel room

Yea!that my latest lens(SIGMA -Macro 70-300)this is for my bday present 












~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~  ~ ~  ~  ~ ~ ~ 
 
That's all maybe i will going update my blog agn tonite or tomorow nite 

No comments:

Post a Comment