Saturday, January 4, 2014

Internship at Inari Berhad

Finally my 2weeks internship with Kye Pinn at Inari Berhad has been ended , I dont have to wake up at 7am anymore . Inari Berhad is a company that produced electronics chips ,semi conductor and some other stuff( I not really know about it cause different factory produces different products) .At there we experience a part of engineer's life , because we went there internship for 2 weeks only so basically  we just learn how to operate and maintenance the machine. Inside the factory they have 4 department -production ,testing and .....( sorry that I have a bad memory so I only can remember two of them )

As an engineer , their life are quite challenging and tough ,everyday they may face different types of problems.If the machine got problems they still need to go back factory to solve it ,no matter its working days or not D: LIFE IS SO TOUGH!!!

In testing department we need to wear some special suits like smocked and ESD shoes (ESD is Electrostatic Discharge )  because the electronics chips quite sensitive .
ESD shoes 

Future engineer !!!



Me,Kalai and kye pinn 



we look awesome in this suits



My working badge 

After the last day of work ,we requested someone to bring us to the production cause there site need another type of suits ( jumpsuits and dont knw what type of shoes ) Before we went in the production place ,we need to go in some room for  air shower to blow away all the dust on our body . Its kinda awesome but its super hot with these suit
We look so retarded in these suits



24th January my As result going release soon , its like only left less than 1 month hopefully I score well in it if not coming semester I need to retake those subjects again D: 

1 comment: